Mixcraft 5 is a simple and great way to record your songs, however there is certainly one amazing plugin called ENDORPHIN that I use and recommend to give your final recordings that extra special, CD quality sound. Check Out Some Song Recordings>>
Here’s how to do it and the whole thing will take less than 10 minutes:
You’ll download a zipped folder called ‘endorphin’ strangely enough! So unzip it and inside you should see a file called endorphin.dll and this needs adding to Mixcraft. No, don’t glaze over!! It’s very easy to install it.
Don’t be scared!! This is very easy to do:
1) If you haven’t already then install Mixcraft
2) You now need to find the Mixcraft folder inside your program files so..go to your ‘C’ Drive:
3) Find your Programs Folder:
4) Stay with me on this..it’s not difficult…Find your Acoustica Program Folder:
5) Look for the folder called VST and open it:
6) Open the folder called 3rdParty:
7) Drop the file endorphin.dll into the folder and you’re done!!
8) All you now have to do is open Mixcraft and in the FX drop down you’ll see endorphin. I use it on my final mixdown (while I’m making the MP3 file) and it just makes any recording sound at least 50% better!